Thursday, March 13, 2014

Review: Marshall Stack on Dec 19, 2013

Marshall Stack is a staple among bars in the Lower East Side. I'll admit that I'd be to this bar and knew that it's solid. Great beer selection, comfortable vibe, friendly bar staff, and delicious bar food. Can't really go wrong! 
Their happy hour is decent- $2 off drafts and $4 house wine, but only til 7pm- it's worth making sure to leave the office in time to get there!

This was also a great bar to have a holiday happy hour- they were willing to hold a table for us with just a few days' notice! 

We had a fun group that night, tucked away in the back- with some regulars, some new faces, and some we hadn't seen in a while!

Overall, Marshall Stack is solid. I'm sure I'll be back!


SANTA!
Ryan won the HH beer coozie, but I don't remember what it was for. I'm sure he earned it, though!





No comments:

Post a Comment