Thursday, March 13, 2014

Review: Hill & Dale on February 6, 2014
















Looking for a gorgeous, spacious bar that will transform your evening from laid back to party central in like 10 minutes? Hill and Dale is it. We walked in on a cold evening to a practically empty bar, had the whole back area reserved and eventually filled it up, I'm excited to say! They had some fun oldies but goodies music playing for most of the evening- then at 9pm a DJ came on to try and get us dancing (try being optimal word!). The DJ wasn't bad, it was just too loud. I'm too much of an old lady (in her mid-30s!) to shout at bars any more.

BUT, the specials are great, the food is delish, and the cocktails are yummy.

We had a fabulous time that evening- an excellent crowd of probably 30 people...I think everyone was tired of being snowbound and ready to overcome some cabin fever. In the end, Hill & Dale is a good find (although I may try and peace out when it gets too loud for me!).

http://www.yelp.com/biz/hill-and-dale-new-york



ready for snow. and bars. snowy bars.

HEARTS + HAPPY HOUR = LOVE.


Pointing at the camera is cool.
very cool.







No comments:

Post a Comment