The specials are pretty darn good- as seen above, they are $3 wells & drafts, and $5 mojitos and margaritas all until 8:00pm. Be sure to try one of Michele's margaritas- they are KILLER. Not too sweet, not too weak- JUST RIGHT! Thanks Michele!!!! Plus, he's a sweetie. :)
One downside is that they really do only have one bathroom. It didn't seem to be much of a problem when we were there, but I can imagine on a busy night it would suck.
Another thing to know about the bar is that they don't serve food, but being located on the edge of Chinatown has its advantages- I was able to get some fabulous dumplings etc. for super cheap from Veronica's Dumplings, around the corner to start the night off on a full tummy. Again, thanks Michele for the great recommendation! They also have a folder of menus you can use to order delivery. A couple people from our group brought their own food, although I'm not sure that a cupcake counts as dinner, even if it is vegan!
All in all, another successful happy hour and a good find.
Happy hour in August will be on August 19th, so mark your calendars!!!!
It was a lovely night all around. I think it would be great if Genevieve cooked every month though.
ReplyDelete