Sunday, January 31, 2010

WXOU Radio Bar on Jan 21, 2010



I really enjoyed WXOU Radio Bar. It's not a huge place, but just big enough for our crowd of 20 or so. The space has several booths, and a smattering of tables, plus the bar. We were able to take over two of the booths, and the space in between. Any smaller, and it would have been a tight fit, but I thought it was just right.



I brought some snacks to share, since there's no food at Radio Bar- they didn't mind at all! I think you could probably even order delivery. The drink specials were great- I think my vodka sodas were $4 during happy hour, which went til 8pm! The drinks were good, too- nice and strong. :) They had a good selection of draft beers- not just bud lights. The bartender was a sweetie, too- when I was on the way out, he even told me that our group was great!!! Props to you all!!!

The scene was pretty diverse- some young, some older, some hipster, some not- which worked really well for our crowd.



Their one toilet although small, was relatively clean- I mean, it is a bar. I didn't take this pic, so I guess whoever had my camera wanted to remember the bathroom well!!!


All in all, yet another highly successful happy hour at a great bar in the West Village. I will for sure go back when I'm in that neighborhood!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment