Saturday, January 2, 2010

West 3rd Common on Dec 9



I LOVE LOVE LOVE West 3rd Common. Not just because my pal Dan is the owner, but because it's just a damn good spot. First of all, it's gorgeous. Tall ceilings, great setup, large space- just an overall comfortable feel. When you walk in there are cozy couches to lounge on by the long bar, and in the back there's a great dining area set up with more couches.

I also think it's in a location that just needs a bar like this- on West 3rd right by Broadway. The happy hour specials are good (especially for Noho), $3 drafts, $ 4 wells/wine, and $5 martinis and cosmos or something like that. The food that we had was great- garlic french fries to die for, and you can create your own grilled cheese sandwich. Just watch out for the items on the menu that appear to be vegetarian - some are prepared with either chicken stock or bacon. Dan, I hope you're working on that!!! :)

We had a good time this month...I think we all needed, and deserved, a good drink. Oh, did I mention that the bartenders were very nice and attentive?!

All in all, I plan on going back to West 3rd Common, and I highly recommend that you do, too.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment