The happy hour specials, $4 drafts & $5 wells until 8:00pm, are decent, especially for a bar that boasts such a great space. There is food available from the BBQ place next door, which was reportedly delicious! You order on a laminated menu, which includes a map of the bar, and they will bring it to you on a school lunch tray. How awesome is that!
The bartenders were reportedly nice enough- I didn't interact with them too much. The bar was nice to reserve a picnic table for us outside, though! I feel like that's a huge bonus, since other bars may be unwilling to reserve outdoor space!
One thing to note is that one side of the picnic-table area is POSITIVELY NO SMOKING, and the other side is for smoking. I guess it makes everyone happy- the smoking bit is one downside to beer gardens for this non-smoker!
Overall this is a great find, especially for those beautiful days when you want to enjoy a drink outside. I would definitely go back!
| Winner of the "i traveled the furthest to be here" beer coozie! |
| POSITIVELY NO SMOKING in the bathroom. |
| Check out the great view over the fence! |
| If you don't want BBQ, McD's is just around the corner! (ew) |
No comments:
Post a Comment