Cody's Bar & Grill is a sweet neighborhood restaurant/bar. It's a little out of the way- over on Hudson Street, but good to know about when you're in that part of town. It's not super big- there's a bar, and a bunch of tables/chairs set up.
Our bartender, Bob, was a real pal to give our group specials for the whole night. Cody's doesn't usually have a happy hour, but they seem more than willing to do something for a party.
The appetizers were pretty tasty...as demonstrated below:
Besides us, the bar was pretty quiet- we really did take it over! It was pretty cool, actually, to pretty much have the place to ourselves. We had pretty good sized group that night...some new faces amongst the HH regulars!
Cody's really was great for mingling- I always like bars where the group can really mix, and people can meet each other. I might be back to Cody's in the future, especially if I'm in that 'hood!
As for the next happy hour- mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 26th!
No comments:
Post a Comment