Timing was good, too, since it was March Madness, and those interested in following the games could watch the big screen TVs on the wall. It was a nice setup for those who didn't care about basketball, too, since it wasn't overwhelmingly TV-oriented. I didn't spend much time downstairs, but it was much darker, and little more sporty. The upstairs had really very high ceilings, the terrace, and a somewhat separate back room with couches. Very beautiful, actually!
Apparently, southern comfort came by with a promo, giving away T-shirts and scarves...somehow I didn't end up taking my t-shirt home with me- glad I got a pic, though!!
I liked this place, although might be better for happy hour or during the week- we were ready to peace out by 11:00pm when the scene changed a bit for crazy Friday night partying. All in all, yet another successful happy hour. :)
The next happy hour will be on Thursday, April 22nd- stay tuned for more details!
No comments:
Post a Comment