Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Iggy's Keltic Lounge, Oct 1st

Iggy's Keltic Lounge was a blast! Their specials really did rock the house, and we certainly enjoyed them right up until the end! We had a good crew of 20-25 people there, although a bit spread out all over the bar. As was my stuff- my camera was in one place, my phone in another, it's no wonder that my hat did not come home with me! Everyone was trying it on, so you're all suspects!!!!


The bar itself is a regular stomping ground for many- partly for its divey attributes, partly for its cheap booze. Could be because of the awesome regulars, who of course I made fast friends with!


There are plenty of nooks and crannies for people to hang out in- great for groups of maybe 10-12. I realized once I got there that I have been there before, but usually at 2am!!



Big Buck Hunter is always a hit, although someone told me later it wasn't working very well that night...


All in all, yet another successful happy hour outing. Until next time!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It was a good time indeed. And great pictures. I need to remember to go back there sometime. Thanks!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete