Saturday, August 1, 2009

McKenna's Pub- wow, that was a night! First of all, the (cute & sweet) bartenders pour mixed drinks with a heavy hand at this pub!! Be warned! I was hammered- drunk after my 2nd vodka soda (with a splash of cran!), and didn't even finish my 4th!

The owner was great- he extended the happy hour special (2 for 1) until 9pm for our group- I wrote a K on the inside of everyone's wrist. It certainly was a special K. :)

The bar itself was very much a pub, which I love. A lot of regulars sat at the bar during their happy hour, and we easily snagged the seats in the back for our group, and we soon spilled over to the comfy couches.









Downside to the place is that there is NOT any outside space...but it didn't seem to be too much of a problem that day - it was super muggy out, thanks to the crazy weather we've had this summer.

We had a lot of fun....20+ fantastic (drunk) people all out on a Wednesday night- rock on.

Great location- I've always wanted a good spot to go to in that area.
I'll definitely go back, especially if I am ready to get sloshed again! Oh, and their steak-style french fries tasted GREAT.

Now only if I can do it all again without the nasty hangover the next day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment