When: Thursday, May 14th, 6pm and onwards
Where: Ten Degrees
121 St. Mark's Place (between 1st Ave & Ave A, closer to 1st Ave)
http://www.yelp.com/biz/ten-degrees-new-york
http://10degreesbar.com/index.html
Special: 2 for 1 drinks (anything) til 8:00pm
Food? served
Subway: 6 to Astor place; L to 1st ave
Until pics are posted this is the only comment I will post. Quid pro quo. Love, Kevin (as offfwhite)
ReplyDeleteTen Degrees was a great spot for happy hour drinks with friends, and meeting a few other random people as well. On a nice spring day, they open their front windows and let the air in. Their happy hour special includes excellent, quite stiff mixed drinks and superb selections of wine (i had a dry red that hit the spot, and everyone else I recommended it to also agreed). Drink specials are for everything on the menu, which is great for a group with diverse tastes. There was a good crowd (in addition to our 15-20 person turnout), and fairly diverse in age and style. A very convenient location, the only drawback is that after happy hour ended, drinks were pricey (typical of NYC). I would gladly return to this spot!
ReplyDelete